View this email in your browser (mailchi.mp/98b9531264ce/shul-building-update-13354635?e=fb4aef344c)
* Mazel tov to the Nathan family upon MoMo’s Bar Mitzvah this Shabbos! Please see the attached invitation.
* Mazel tov to the Kaniel family upon Sruli’s Bar Mitzvah this Shabbos! Please see the attached invitation.
* The Rav is accepting matanos l’evyonim to be distributed on Purim.
* Please note that there will be a second leining of Parshas Zachor immediately following Mussaf, and a third leining 30 minutes after Mussaf (so that husbands can return home first and free up their wives to come to Shul).
* Rabbi Medlov, Rosh Kollel Ateres Yitzchok (our Shul’s Adopt-a-Kollel partner) has shared some thoughts with us on parshas zachor. Please download the printed shiur here (ourshul.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0dc46d398c6593e0e02afe57&id=835eb30460&e=fb4aef344c) .
* Purim zmanim will be sent in a separate email early next week.
** Shabbos Zmanim:
* Mincha/Hadlakas Neiros: 5:18 pm
* Shacharis: 8:30 am
* Sof Zman Krias Shema: 8:46 / 9:26 am
* Sof Zman Tefillah: 10:21 am
* Additional leinings of Parshas Zachor: Immediately following Mussaf, and 30 minutes following Mussaf
* Mincha: 5:00 pm
* Shkiah: 5:37 pm
* Maariv Motzei Shabbos: 6:38 pm
* Avos Ubanim: 7:30 pm
** Shul Weekday Zmanim:
+ Shacharis: 8:30 am
+ Mincha/Maariv: 5:23 pm
o Monday-Wednesday: 7:00 am
o Thursday: 6:45 am (Taanis Esther)
o Friday: TBA (Purim)
o Monday-Wednesday: 9:00 pm
o Thursday: TBA (Purim)