View this email in your browser (mailchi.mp/ebb31295ee31/shul-building-update-13352219?e=fb4aef344c)
* Mazel tov to the Kranczer family on the birth of their daughter Adella Tova at the end of last summer. Everyone is invited to a to-go kiddush following davening.
* Mazel tov to Mr. and Mrs. Aryeh Manheimer on the birth of a baby girl this week! We should continued to share in simchos!
* Avos u’banim this week is co-sponsored by the Neugarten family in honor of the Yahrtzeit of R’ Zalman Dov Ben Moshe. His neshama should have an aliyah. Continued thanks to the Merzel family for their weekly sponsorship.
* As detailed in an email sent earlier this week, the Shul will once again have a Mishloach Manos program this year. To participate, please visit the Shul’s website (www.ourshul.net) and place your order using the “buy now” button on the home page. In order to have your family’s name printed on the card, orders must be place before 12pm on Sunday, February 21. This program is an important fundraiser for the Shul and we thank you in advance for your support.
* Reminder that the Shul now has a Maariv minyan at 9:00 pm Monday through Thursday.
** Shabbos Zmanim:
* Mincha/Hadlakas Neiros: 5:09 pm
* Shacharis: 8:30 am
* Sof Zman Krias Shema: 8:50 / 9:31 am
* Sof Zman Tefillah: 10:24 am
* Rabbi Spira Shiur: 4:10 pm
* Mincha: 4:50 pm
* Shkiah: 5:29 pm
* Maariv Motzei Shabbos: 6:30 pm
* Avos Ubanim: 7:35 pm
** Shul Weekday Zmanim:
+ Shacharis: 8:30 am
+ Mincha/Maariv: 5:15 pm
+ Shacharis: Monday-Friday: 7:00 am
+ Maariv: Monday-Thursday: 9:00 pm