1. *Please read below for the Rav’s guidance for Motzai Shabbos and Tisha B’Av.* 2. The Chofetz Chaim Heritage Foundation video for children will be shown at approximately 10:00 a.m. Tisha B’Av morning. The cost is $4.00 per child, maximum of $12.00 per family. Please have exact change.
*Shabbos Zemanim*: Mincha: 7:00 pm Plag: 6:51 pm Hadlokas Neiros Bzman: 8:05 pm Shacharis: 8:30 am Sof Zman Krias Shma: 8:49 / 9:25 am Shiur from the Rav: 5:30 pm Daf Yomi: 5:30 pm Mincha: 6:30 pm
No Seuda Shlishis in Shul. Following Mincha return home for Seuda Shlishis. Finish eating by 8:21 pm
Shkiah/Fast Begins: 8:21 pm
– No more eating, drinking, or regular washing – No removal of shoes or sitting on a low chair until Tzais (9:12 is 50 minutes) – No bringing shoes or kinos to shul until Tzais
Tzais: 9:12 pm (50 min)
– Say “Baruch Hamavdil Bein Kodesh L’Chol”
– Remove leather shoes and change to weekday clothing.
– Make a bracha on candle. No besomim.
– You may now drive to Shul for Ma’ariv.
*Tisha B’Av – Sunday*
Maariv/Eicha: 9:20 pm Shachris: 8:30 am
CCHF Video: 10:00 am Chatzos: 1:03 pm
Mincha: 1:40 pm
Maariv: 8:50 pm
Fast ends: 9:10 pm
*Havdalah is said on Sunday night using wine only; no candle or besomim.*